Window Cleaning – This is not the way to do it!
How to Identify the risks involved in cleaning your windows
- The most obvious is how high from the ground is the window that needs cleaning?
- Do I have the right equipment to clean the window and do the job? Having the right tools is important!
- What type of surface will my ladder/equipment be resting on? Obviously needs to level and not slopping or slippery ?
- Will the ladder or equipment be able to support the cleaner and their gear?
- IF you did slip off and fall what will you fall onto?
- Weather conditions need to be perfect, no rain or heavy winds
Falls from height are responsible for many injuries. If you fall from a height above 2m you are likely to get an injury. The hazards associated with working at height are people falling. Our Reach and Wash system eliminates ladders and is fully compliant with the latest health and safety legislation. We operate with a team of highly experienced people and we undertake contract, as well as one off work
A lot of information can be obtained from the following Health & Safety Executive webiste
So why risk your life or your employee’s lives to clean the windows of your showroom, house, building block, flats or apartments when you can call in the experts RPC Cleaning, professional window cleaners that have the experience and get the job done in no time.
Call us now on 0208 994 4778