So many people say that they love cleaning. They love to clean their homes, but what they don’t know is that office cleaning is on an entirely different level when compared to cleaning the house. However, it is a must to clean the office especially since it is a place where many people come and go every day.
Cleanliness is a vital part of the office and this will help to ensure the safety and well-being of staff and everyone who is working in the office. This is why a lot of companies hire commercial cleaners to help in keeping their office clean. Still, for purposes of enhancing knowledge in cleanliness, we will share tips to help you effectively clean your surroundings in the office.
Here are some professional cleaning tips from RPC Cleaning Services on how to clean your office.
- Declutter and organise. This is especially helpful at the end of the week so that the office will be good and clean come Monday. Staff can be assigned to clean different areas to ensure that every major area is organised and tidy.
- Are there areas that are usually frequented by people? When cleaning these places, make sure that you use cleansers that are hypoallergenic. People have different reactions to chemicals and some may be allergic to certain cleaning agents. You may need to pay a little more for these, but if it keeps people safer, then you know that it is the right choice.
- Keep heavy fragrances off the office. If you think that the carpet fragrance or scented candle smells nice, someone else may find it disgusting. So play it safe and use either light scented cleaners (or fragrances) or stick to the unscented ones.
- Use a disinfectant to clean surfaces that people often touch such as door knobs, phones, printers and even your office microwave oven and tables. Remember that hands carry lots of bacteria and these germs are spread around through the many hands and surfaces in the office.
- If you want to use bleach, you may do so, especially since it is a powerful disinfectant. Nevertheless, the fumes are bad for people. Therefore, never use it when there are no windows in the room. Keep in mind that you need to let the fresh air in first when you use bleach for disinfecting your room.
For a total wipe down of your office or premises, you can turn to RPC Cleaning Services. We are experts in commercial and office cleaning in London and we will make sure to rid your office of built-up dirt and bad odours.