There is nothing worse than opening a dishwasher and being hit by the awful smell! People can spend a fortune these days buying products, but RPC Cleaning Services in London advise that there are two ingredients we would recommend and the good news is, it does not cost a fortune and it works.
The two ingredients are white vinegar and baking soda.
Simply do the following and you will be amazed at the results
- Fill a dish-washer safe cup with white vinegar
- Place it on the top shelf of your dishwasher (making sure nothing else is in there)
- Then put the dishwasher on using the hottest cycle
- The vinegar washes away the greasey grim, sanitizes and removes the odour
- When the cycle has finished, open the door and sprinkle a cupful of baking soda in the machine
- Run dishwasher on a short cycle
- The baking soda removes stains and freshens the dishwasher up
Let us know how you get on with this handy tip.