Many people are now thinking of putting their house on the market in London and around the UK – but how do you prepare yourself for this?
RPC Cleaning advise that preparing your home for viewers, or “staging” is key! It can help sell your house/flat faster and can possibly add value.
Here are our 5 top tips to selling you house
- Declutter – get rid of excess stuff allowing potential buyers to envisage what the property would look like if they were living there
- Paintwork – give your walls/doors a fresh lick of paint
- Clean – clean everything until it sparkles. Refresh Carpets by having them cleaned. Get rid of limescale, clean tile grout, polish wooden floors and windows.
- Smells – get rid of all odors, including doggie, cigarette and cooking smells in carpets, curtains and upholstery.
- Garden – tidy up, cut the grass, prune over grown bushes, plant some flowers in pots – give it a bit of colour
Believe it or not, many people forget to clean or tidy which can have a huge impact on the selling of the house, if the house does not look clean most people will not buy it. If you do not have the time to give your house a good clean – RPC Cleaning are able to offer a one off property cleaning service where we are able to come in and clean from top to bottom! Call RPC on: 0208 994 4778 for a chat.
REMEMBER YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE FOR FIRST IMPRESSIONS!!