Lemons are such a fantastic cleaning agent, here are RPC Cleaning Services 5 top tips for cleaning ordinary house hold items without using any detergents.
- If your chrome fittings are looking dull, simply put some lemon juice on and wipe away the grime
- If you have stained grout in the bathroom, simply leave lemon juice on to soak and then use an old tooth brush or scrubbing brush and the dirt will lift.
- For grubby microwaves, simply put a a whole lemon cut in half in a microwaveable jug with water and microwave for 5 minutes. This will loosen the mess stuck to the inside – simply wipe down.
- Shower doors that have soap scum can be cleaned easily by putting lemon juice onto a sponge and wiping the shower doors.
- Cutting a lemon and sprinkling with salt will help clean your grill.
Do you know any more uses for Lemons in the home – apart from using them G & T’s ?!!